January 11, 2018
MEETING ROOM, 10:00 A.M.
10:00 A.M. Temporary Alcoholic Beverages Licenses
10:15 A.M. Alcoholic Beverage License New/Transfer Applications
1. Elliott Jay Baum, Aaron Louis Baum, Scott M. Farren, Capital Blue Ribbon Restaurants, LLC, t/a Famous Dave’s, 3046 Waldorf Marketplace, Waldorf, Maryland 20603, for a transfer of a Class B/BLX (Luxury Restaurant) Beer, Wine & Liquor (on sale only) alcoholic beverage license from John P. Beckman, James Terry Lenchner, Scott M. Farren, Famous Dave's Ribs of Maryland, Inc., t/a Famous Dave's, 3046 Waldorf Market Place, Waldorf, MD 20603.
10:30 A.M. Show Cause Hearings
1. Show Cause in the Matter of the Class D – Beer, Wine & Liquor (on/off sale) alcoholic beverage license issued to Penny Flanagan, Claude H. Humbert, Riverboat on the Potomac, Inc., t/a Riverboat on the Potomac, 301 Beach Terrace, Colonial Beach, VA 22443.
2. Show Cause in the Matter of the Class B/T (Tavern) – Beer, wine & Liquor (on sale only) alcoholic beverage license issued to Malcom L. Hill, Innovative Security Concepts, LLC, t/a Invictus Cigars, 2068 Crain Highway, Waldorf, MD 20601.
3. Show Cause in the Matter of the Class D – Beer, Wine & Liquor (on/off sale) alcoholic beverage license issued to Patricia A. Shymansky, t/a Shymansky's Marina, 16320 Cobb Island Road, Cobb Island, Maryland 20625.
4. Show Cause in the Matter of the Class D – Beer, Wine & Liquor (on/off sale) alcoholic beverage license issued to Derrick Antoni Neal, Kirit A. Patel, My Jimmie's Liquor, LLC t/a Jimmies Liquors, 6270 Brandywine Road, Hughesville, MD 20637.
10:45 P.M. Other Business
* PORTIONS OF THIS MEETING MAY BE IN CLOSED SESSION
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Charles County to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religious or political affiliation or opinion, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, or any other status protected by law.