COUNTY COMMISSIONERS MEETING ROOM
10:00 A.M. Temporary Alcoholic Beverages Licenses
10:15 A.M. Alcoholic Beverage License New/Transfer Applications
1. Joan C. Curley, William Daniel Mayer, James Leroy Dement, Swan Point Recreation, LLC, t/a Swan Point Yacht & Country Club, 11550 Swan Point Blvd., Issue, Maryland 20645 for a transfer of their Class B/BLX (Luxury Restaurant) Beer, Wine & Liquor (on sale only) alcoholic beverage license from Richard J. Dengler, William Daniel Mayer, James Leroy Dement, Swan Point Recreation, LLC, t/a Swan Point Yacht & Country Club, 11550 Swan Point Blvd., Issue, Maryland 20645.
2. Richard L. Shields, Aqualand Marina Operations, LLC, t/a AMO Ship Store, 9610 Orland Park Road, Newburg, Maryland, 20664, for a transfer of a Class D – Beer & Wine (on and off sale) alcoholic beverage license from George Kenneth Hayden, Jr., Aqualand Marina Operations LLC, t/a AMO Ships Store, 9700 Orland Park Rd., Newburg, Maryland 20664.
3. Robina Basharat, Mahreen Aujla, Realfriends Plaza, LLC, t/a A1 Plaza Liquors & Wines, 3215 Plaza Way, Waldorf, Maryland 20603, for a transfer of the Class A – Beer, Wine & Liquor (off sale only) Package Goods alcoholic beverage license issued to Robina Basharat, Seven Brothers, Inc., t/a Plaza Liquors, 3215 Crain Hwy, Waldorf MD 20603.
4. Elliott Jay Baum, Aaron Louis Baum, Scott M. Farren, Capital Blue Ribbon Restaurants, LLC, t/a Famous Dave’s, 3046 Waldorf Marketplace, Waldorf, Maryland 20603, for a transfer of a Class B/BLX (Luxury Restaurant) Beer, Wine & Liquor (on sale only) alcoholic beverage license from John P. Beckman, James Terry Lenchner, Scott M. Farren, Famous Dave's Ribs of Maryland, Inc., t/a Famous Dave's, 3046 Waldorf Market Place, Waldorf, MD 20603.
10:30 A.M. Show Cause Hearings
1. Show Cause in the Matter of the Class B/T (Tavern) – Beer, Wine & Liquor (on sale only) alcoholic beverage license issued to Yuk Chan Poon, Yeung Poon Luu, Sky Bar Corporation, t/a Sky Bar, 2290 Old Washington Rd., Waldorf, Maryland 20601.
10:45 A.M. Proposed Legislation
Limitations on Transfer of Class D license.
Review of a proposed amendment to the State Alcoholic Beverage Article
(Section 18-1601) proposed by J. Steven Wise, Esq., on behalf of his clients (undisclosed licensee(s))
11:00 A.M. Other Business
1. Administrative proposal to allow the County Attorney’s Office 15 days to review an application and exhibits for legal sufficiency/completion; incomplete applications will be returned to applicant for refiling.
* PORTIONS OF THIS MEETING MAY BE IN CLOSED SESSION
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Charles County to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religious or political affiliation or opinion, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, or any other status protected