August 16, 2017 Minutes
PGM Conference Room #1
Charles County Government Building
John Zanelotti, Chairman
- Approval of July 2017 drafted meeting minutes. Willie Zapata motioned to approve meeting minutes as written. Seconded by Thomas Wathen. All in favor. None opposed.
- Board member update: Frank Ward’s replacement has not been named. Reed Faasen will attend until a decision is made.
- John San Luis may be late or unable to attend September 2017 meeting.
- Pertaining to our concerns with the State Legislative Committee:
- We have received no updates this month
- Three (3) Journeyman exam applications were reviewed.
- Theophilus Burroughs Jr – approved by Willie Zapata
- Michael Callow Jr- approved by Willie Zapata
- Alan Ross- approved by John San Luis
- Journeyman with applications that have been provided to renew with Journeyman signature on business checks will be invited to the August meeting. Secretary provided letters to the Journeyman applicants requesting their attendance. Neither attended the meeting. Documents were provide and given to the Board.
- Alex Coronado- provided Master for Alex Electrical Inc. Sue to ask for proof of employment at Alex Electric.
- Henry Ernest- provided Master for Henry Contractors LLC. Sue to process license per Board approval.
- Exam application for Eron Montague/ Restricted Master:
- Approved by John Zanelotti. John Zanelotti to provide Restricted Master for September 2017 testing.
- Sue to request NEC 2017 Code book and Handbook to be purchased.
- Homeowners Permit exam reviewed:
- Thomas Raleigh- approved by John San Luis
- September 2017 Master and Journeyman exams were provided by John Zanelotti to review. Exams were approved as provided.
Motion made by Thomas Wathen to adjourn the meeting at 5:00 PM. Seconded by Willie Zapata. All in favor. None opposed.
Next meeting will be September 20, 2017 at 4 PM. This is a testing date.