- Approval of September 2017 drafted meeting minutes.
- Board member updates. Frank Ward’s replacement has not been named. Reed Faasen to represent until replacement is assigned.
Pertaining to our concerns with the State Legislative Committee:
- This was provided to us from MUELEC in December 2016: PLEASE NOTE: After receiving some additional comments of concern regarding the proposals to the Electric Law of Maryland after our last MUELEC meeting on November 16, 2016, it has been decided to table all proposed legislation for the upcoming legislative session and continue to work on concepts prior to getting a bill writer involved.
- Provided to Board the “Introduction and Proposed Changes” from MUELEC.
- Concerns regarding proposed legislation to the General Assembly on February 10, 2017 by Delegate Hornberger. We were informed MUELEC was unaware of this action until after it had taken place. Copy provided to Board members.
- We have received updated information (03/03/2017) from MUELEC.
- This Board will continue to monitor the situation and maintain contact with MUELEC.
- MUELEC meeting 05/17/2017. John Zanelotti attended and his notes were attached.
- NO CURRENT UPDATES
Journeyman exams provided September 2017:
- 17 exams provided
- 12 exams taken
Restricted Master exam provided in September 2017:
- 1 exam taken
- none receiving passing grade
Certified letter sent to Thong Saykamphone, TJ Electric Contractor, requesting documentation of employment of Alex Coronado. We have received no response.
DLLR Complaint for Timothy Edding/ Master # 1914. MD State DLLR and complainant have been contacted. Waiting for response.
Master renewal for 2018-2020 provided for updates and requested changes.
Exam application update in progress.
Rules and Regulations updates.
Planchek to be represented to discuss:
- Kewel Khatta, Master #1412
- Inspection expectations and criteria’s.
Licensing Counts as of this month are as follows:
Master: 1863 with 661 active.
General: 1492 with 575 active.
Restricted: 185 with 86 active.
(186 expired with no listing of type)
Journeyman: 1874 with 500 active.
Homeowner: 149 with 3 active.
Please note Agenda is subject to change.
Next meeting will be November 15, 2017.