MEETING ROOM, 10:00 A.M.
10:00 A.M. Temporary Alcoholic Beverages Licenses
10:15 A.M. Alcoholic Beverage License New/Transfer Applications
1. Pamela C. Livingston, Umesh P. Raval, TPSO Restaurant, LLC, t/a Casey Jones Restaurant, 417 E. Charles Street, La Plata, Maryland 20646, for a transfer of the Class D – Beer, Wine & Liquor (on/off sale) alcoholic beverages license (with previously approved Open Air Exception) from Paul J. Bales, Culinary Concepts, LLC, t/a Casey Jones Restaurant, 417 E. Charles St., La Plata, Maryland 20646.
2. Christopher John Markomanolakis, Tracy Lynette Prigmore, Waldorf Xenia, LLC t/a Courtyard Marriott Waldorf, 3145 Crain Highway, Waldorf, Maryland 20603, for a new Class B/H (Hotel) Beer, Wine & Liquor (on sale only) alcoholic beverage license (with Open Air Exception).
10:45 A.M. Show Cause Hearings
1. Show Cause in the matter of the Class A – Beer, Wine & Liquor (off sale only) Package Goods alcoholic beverage license issued to Gulabbhai Mangubhai Mistry, Bud’s Liquors, Inc., t/a Bud’s Liquors, 2539 Old Washington Road, Waldorf, MD 20601.
2. Show Cause in the matter of the Class A – Beer, Wine & Liquor (off sale only) Package Goods alcoholic beverage license issued to Mohammad Shafiq, Jinnh, Inc., t/a Acton Liquor Store, 11870 Acton Lane, Waldorf, MD 20601.
3. Show Cause in the matter of the Class A – Beer, Wine & Liquor (off sale only) Package Goods alcoholic beverage license issued to Joung Soon Chung, New Greens Wine & Spirits, Inc., t/a The Greens Wine & Spirits, 9201 Crain Hwy., Bel Alton, MD 20611.
4. Show Cause in the matter of the Class D – Beer, Wine (on/off sale) Liquor (off sale only) alcoholic beverage license issued to Dilpreet Singh, Bimla Virk, JB/301 Store, Inc., t/a Red Top, 9940 Crain Hwy., Faulkner, MD 20632.
11:00 A.M. Other Business
1. Carrie A. Wright, The Rivah, Inc., t/a The Rivah, 12364 Neale Sound Dr., Cobb Island, MD 20625, for modification of their 2011 Consent Order to allow for outside entertainment.
2. Joan C. Curley, William Daniel Mayer, James Leroy Dement, Swan Point Recreation, LLC, t/a Swan Point Yacht & Country Club, 11550 Swan Point Blvd., Issue, MD 20645, to re-define their licensed premises to include the “pool house” area adjacent to the golf course.
* PORTIONS OF THIS MEETING MAY BE IN CLOSED SESSION
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Charles County to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religious or political affiliation or opinion, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, or any other status protected by law.