COUNTY COMMISSIONERS MEETING ROOM, 10:00 A.M.
10:00 A.M. Temporary Alcoholic Beverages Licenses
10:15 A.M. Alcoholic Beverage License New/Transfer Applications
1. Doris T. Myles, Little Fish, LLC t/a Little Fish, 173 St. Patrick’s Drive, Suite 105 & 106, Waldorf, Maryland 20603, for a new Class B/RB (Restaurant/Bar) Beer, Wine & Liquor (on sale only) alcoholic beverage license, with entertainment.
2. Vernell M. Johnson, Charles W. Johnson, JNP Enterprise, LLC, t/a Shymansky’s Restaurant and Marina, 16320 Cobb Island Road, Cobb Island, Maryland 20625, for a Substitution of Officer, with Vernell M. Johnson, replacing Patricia Shymansky as resident licensee and officer of JNP Enterprise, LLC, on their Class D – Beer, Wine & Liquor (on/off sale) alcoholic beverage license with entertainment and outside area exception.
3. Pamela C. Livingston, Umesh P. Raval, TPSO Restaurant, LLC, t/a Casey Jones Restaurant, 417 E. Charles Street, La Plata, Maryland 20646, for a transfer of the Class D – Beer, Wine & Liquor (on/off sale) alcoholic beverages license (with previously approved Open Air Exception) from Paul J. Bales, Culinary Concepts, LLC, t/a Casey Jones Restaurant, 417 E. Charles St., La Plata, Maryland 20646.
10:45 A.M. Show Cause Hearings
1. Show Cause in the Matter of the Class B/RB (Restaurant/Bar) Beer, Wine & Liquor (on sale only) alcoholic beverage license issued to Adam DeSales Mudd, Chalak-Politano Waldorf, LLC, t/a Genghis Grill, 2928 Festival Way, Ste. 405, Waldorf, MD 20601.
11:00 A.M. Other Business
* PORTIONS OF THIS MEETING MAY BE IN CLOSED SESSION
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Charles County to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religious or political affiliation or opinion, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, or any other status protected by law.