MEETING ROOM, 10:00 A.M.
10:00 A.M. Show Cause Hearings
1. Show Cause in the Matter of the Class B/BLX – Beer, Wine & Liquor (on sale only) Luxury Restaurant, alcoholic beverage license issued to Ype Von Hengst, Georgios Ioannis Markomanolakis, Silver Diner Waldorf, LLC, t/a Silver Diner, 3081 Festival Way, Waldorf, Maryland 20601.
2. Show Cause in the Matter of the Class H – Beer, Wine (on sale only) alcoholic beverage license issued to Gregory Kaminski, Scott McKee, Christopher James Fawls, SC&G, LLC, t/a Fosters Grille of Waldorf, 2975 Shasho Place, Waldorf, Maryland 20603.
10:15 A.M. Alcoholic Beverage License New/Transfer Applications
1. Mahmood A. Choudhry, Mohali Investments, LLC t/a Ollies Grill, Bar and Liquor, 6970 Hawthorne Road, La Plata, Maryland 20646, for a transfer of a Class D – Beer, Wine & Liquor (on/off sale) alcoholic beverage license, with previously approved Open Air Exception and Entertainment, from Donald E. Byroads, III, Halfway Liquors & Bar, Inc., t/a Ollie's Bar and Grille, 6970 Hawthorne Road, La Plata, Maryland 20646. (Continued from 8/9/18)
2. Jorge Antonio Ayala Amaya, Jonathan Edwards Jennings, La Hacienda II, LLC, t/a La Hacienda II, 2796 Old Washington Road, Waldorf, Maryland 20601 for a Substitution of Officers – with Jorge Antonio Ayala Amaya and Jonathan Edwards Jennings, replacing Hector Flores on the Class B/RB (Restaurant/Bar) – Beer, Wine, Liquor (on sale only) alcoholic beverage license.
11:30 A.M. Temporary Alcoholic Beverages Licenses
12:00 P.M. Other Business
* PORTIONS OF THIS MEETING MAY BE IN CLOSED SESSION
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Charles County to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religious or political affiliation or opinion, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, or any other status protected by law.