Old Lunchroom * Charles County Government Building
Admin Business: Discussion of August 21, 2019 drafted meeting minutes.
1. Secretary to provide applications, fees and by laws from MD State and another MD jurisdiction to appraise and compare to CCEB fees and Rules and Regulations.
2. Journeyman Examination given to applicants.
3. Thomas Moeller, resident, has requested to have the Board review concerns with electrical workmanship provided by Vivint on his home. Tom Zroika, Planchek Inspector, has also been requested to attend to represent Planchek.
4. Review of CCEB Rules and Regulation to be addressed if time permit. This item will remain on the agenda until review is completed.
5. Homeowner’s exam taken September 9, 2019 will need to be graded.
6. MUELEC invoice for Annual Membership dues/ 2019 paid on 8/30/2019.
Please note: Agenda is subject to change. Next meeting will be October 16, 2019.