10:00 A.M. Thank you 9 years’ Service – outgoing member Burkey Boggs
Introduction New Board Member - Guy Nathan Black
Temporary Alcoholic Beverages Licenses /
1-day Special Exceptions
10:15 A.M. New Licenses / Transfer Applications
1. Ushaben Rameshbhai Patel, Ashwin B. Parbadia, CP Red Rose, LLC, t/a The Country Place, 3140 Marshall Hall Road, Bryans Road, Maryland 20616, for a transfer of a Class D - BWL (on/off sale) alcoholic beverage license issued to Carroll Martin Proctor, Ashwin B. Parbadia, CP Red Rose, LLC, t/a The Country Place, 3140 Marshall Hall Road, Bryans Road, MD 20616.
2. Betty Jean Knabe, The Royal Tea Room, LLC, t/a The Royal Tea Room, 110 Charles Street, La Plata, Maryland 20646, for a new Class H – Beer & Wine (on sale only) alcoholic beverage license.
10:15 A.M. Show Cause Orders
1. Show Cause in the Matter of the Class B – Beer, Wine & Liquor (on sale only) alcoholic beverage license issued to Sutasinee C. Thana, Michael J. Lohman, Thai Seafood & Grill, Inc., t/a Thai Palace, 2732 Crain Highway, Waldorf, Maryland 20601. (Continued until December 12, 2013)
2. Show Cause in the Matter of the Class H – Beer & Wine (on sale only) alcoholic beverage license issued to Kevin Alan Miga, White Plains Regional Clubhouse, St. Charles & DeMarr Road, White Plains, Maryland 20695.
3. Show Cause in the Matter of the Class D – Beer, Wine & Liquor (on/off sale) alcoholic beverage license issued to Barbara Ann Watson, Erikay, LLC, t/a Pure Restaurant & Lounge, 2427 Crain Highway, Waldorf, Maryland 20601.
4. Request for Reconsideration filed by Linda Carter on behalf of Westlake Advocates in the matter of the alcoholic beverage license approval to Ajit Singh Dhaliwal, Aman Singh Dhaliwal, Cheers, LLC, t/a Cheers, 3380 Middletown Road, Suite 101, Waldorf, MD 20603, for a new Class A – Beer, Wine & Spirituous Liquor (off sale only) Package Goods, alcoholic beverage license. (Written request dated 10/14/2013)
10:45 A.M. Other Business*
1. Red Oak Bistro, LLC – request for extension from November 15 to November 30. (JMudd, Esq.)
2. Trail Head Tavern - withdraw approval – premises sold - John Mudd, Esq.,
3. Pure Restaurant – vacated premises
4. Déjà vu. – request for expansion of their licensed premises to include a tented outside area on New Years’ Eve.
5. Capt. Billy’s closed for the season November 9, 2013.
6. Monthly compliance report
* PORTIONS OF THIS MEETING MAY BE IN CLOSED SESSION