COMMISSIONERS’ MEETING ROOM
CHARLES COUNTY GOVERNMENT BUILDING
10:00 A.M. Temporary Alcoholic Beverages Licenses
10:15 A.M. New Licenses and Transfer Applications
1. Jae Hyung Yoon, DKC Liquors, Inc., t/a Westlake Liquors, 1182 Smallwood Drive, Waldorf, Maryland 20603, for a transfer of the Class A - BWL (off sale) Package Goods alcoholic beverage license from Gerald Graham Bartholomew, Jr., DKC Liquors, Inc., t/a Westlake Liquors, 1182 Smallwood Drive, Waldorf, Maryland 20603.
2. Ajit Singh Dhaliwal, Aman Singh Dhaliwal, Cheers, LLC, t/a Cheers, 3380 Middletown Road, Suite 101, Waldorf, MD 20603, for a new Class A – Beer, Wine & Spirituous Liquor (off sale only) Package Goods, alcoholic beverage license.
3. Pargat Singh Mand, PSL Brothers, LLC, t/a Drive In Liquors, 10620 Crain Highway, Faulkner, Maryland 20603, for a transfer of a Class D – Beer, Wine & Liquor (on/off sale) alcoholic beverage license issued to Pardeep Singh, Dhillon & Family, LLC, t/a Drive-In Liquors, 10620 Crain Highway, North, Faulkner, Maryland 20632. (DMartinez, Esq. 301/934-2444)
4. Preetanjan K. Grewal, Najib Nazmi Bakir, Anup Portside, LLC, t/a Portside Liquors, 6967 Indian Head Highway, Bryans Road, MD 20616 for a transfer of a Class D – Beer, Wine and Spirituous Liquor (on/off sale) alcoholic beverage license from Najib Nazmi Bakir, Bakirs, Inc., t/a Portside Liquors, 6967 Indian Head Highway, Bryans Road, Maryland 20616.
5. Rebecca Lynn Pender, Kara Anne Pender, PEPRLP, LLC, t/a Phil’s Place, 5826 Gallant Green Road, Hughesville, Maryland 20637, for a transfer of the Class B - BWL (on sale only) alcoholic beverage license from Rebecca Lynn Pender, Personal Rep. of the Estate of Phillip Eugene Pender, t/a Phil’s Place, 5826 Gallant Green Road, Hughesville, Maryland 20637.
10:30 A.M. Show Cause Orders
1. Show Cause in the matter of the Class B – BWL (on sale only) BLX Luxury Restaurant alcoholic beverage license issued to Milinda L. Ruehl, Tesfa Temelso, Robel T. Yohannes, Harmony Entertainment Goup of Maryland, t/a WOW Cafe & Wingery, 3010 Waldorf Market Place, Waldorf, Maryland 20603.
10:45 A.M. Other Business*
1. Presentation by Duane K. Svites, Deputy Chief State Fire Marshal, Commanding, Southern Region.
2. Beverly A. Howe, Howe, LLC, t/a Ape Hanger’s Bar and Grill, 9100 Crain Highway, Bel Alton, MD 20611, to amend their OPEN AIR EXCEPTION Consent Order to allow for outside live entertainment from April 1 through October 31 each year.
* PORTIONS OF THIS MEETING MAY BE IN CLOSED SESSION