Agenda - August 13, 2015
10:00 A.M. Temporary Alcoholic Beverages Licenses / 1-day Special Exceptions
10:15 A.M. Transfers/New License Applications
10:15 A.M. Show Cause Hearings
1. Show Cause in the Matter of the Class B/RB (Rest/Bar) Beer, Wine & Liquor (on sale only) alcoholic beverage license issued to Ethel V. Haley, Jacob B. Gilyeat, Bowler's Choice Restaurant, Inc., t/a Bowler's Choice Restaurant, 11920 Acton Lane, Waldorf, Maryland 20601.
2. Show Cause in the Matter of the Class B/BLX – Beer, Wine & Liquor (on sale only) Luxury Restaurant alcoholic beverage license issued to Jeffrey A. Ziccardi, Makeba Gibbs, Texas Roadhouse Holdings, LLC, t/a Texas Roadhouse, 103 Drury Drive, La Plata, Maryland 20646.
3. Show Cause in the Matter of the Class B/H (Hotel) Beer, Wine & Liquor (on sale only) alcoholic beverage license issued to Paresh Karshan Patel, Waldorf Hospitality Services, LLC, held a Courtyard by Marriott – Waldorf, 3145 Crain Highway, Waldorf, Maryland 20603.
10:45 A.M. Other Business *
1. Donald E. Byroads, III, Halfway Liquors & Bar, Inc., t/a Ollie's Bar & Grille, 6970 Hawthorne Road, La Plata, Maryland 20646, for an Open Air Special Exception to serve, and allow their patrons to consume, alcoholic beverages in a defined outside area.
* PORTIONS OF THIS MEETING MAY BE IN CLOSED SESSION