April 11, 2013
COMMISSIONERS’ MEETING ROOM
CHARLES COUNTY GOVERNMENT BUILDING
10:00 A.M. Swearing-In of Board Members; Temporary Alcoholic Beverages Licenses
10:15 A.M. New Licenses and Transfer Applications
1. Louis J. Cooper, Kitt Harrison, Joel P. Taylor, American Legion Post 170, Randolph Furey Post # 170, 4345 Livingston Road, Indian Head, Maryland 20640, for a transfer and reclassification of their Class D – Beer, Wine & Liquor (on/off sale) alcoholic beverage license to a Class C – Beer, Wine & Liquor (on sale only) Non-Profit Club alcoholic beverage license with Joel P. Taylor replacing Frederick L. Johnson. (Continued from 3/14/13)
10:30 A.M. Review of 2013 Alcoholic Beverage License Applications for Renewal
10:45 A.M. Other Business*
1. Presentation by Duane K. Svites, Deputy Chief State Fire Marshal, Commanding, Southern Region
2. Hooters, outside special exception Hooters, Request for 1-day outside exception for Corn Hole Tournaments, 1-6 p.m. on the following dates: March 30, April 20, May 11, June 15, August 17, in accordance with their written request dated 2/16/13.
3. Beverly A. Howe, Howe, LLC, t/a Ape Hanger’s Bar and Grill, 9100 Crain Highway, Bel Alton, MD 20611, to amend their OPEN AIR EXCEPTION Consent Order to allow for outside live entertainment from April 1 through October 31 each year.
* PORTIONS OF THIS MEETING MAY BE IN CLOSED SESSION