April 16, 2014 Agenda
Wednesday, April 16, 2014
License Counts as of this month are as follows:
- Masters license: 1656
- General- 1297: 659 Active, 3 Deceased, 588 Expired and 50 Inactive. Restricted Master- 163: 94 Active, 0 Deceased, 64 Expired and 5 Inactive. Expired without license type listed:196
- Journeyman license: 1855
- 719 Active, 2 Deceased and 1134 Expired.
- 140 with no active licenses.
- Approval of February 2014 meeting minutes
- Homeowner's exam needs to be revised per our November 2013 meeting. It was determined that the exam would be changed to only pertain to residential work and be twenty (20) questions. Willie to provide.
- Exams from March 2014 were graded. Results are as follows: Ten (10) Journeyman- None passing. Three (3) Master- None passing. Sue is to provide letters to each examinee that they were unable to obtain the passing grade requirement.
- Kenneth Muschette- Master 1613- His request is in to reference to Master renewal application 2014-2016. Where is the requirement written by MD State that license number is to appear on ail company vehicies? Wiliie to provide where it is a State requirement.
- Request from Don Litten to discuss emails provided referencing Split Bus Panels. Willie Zapata to provide statement to be given to Code Enforcement Officer.
- Update on legislation with regards to Board of Electricians- Licensing and Regulation of Electricians- Phase Out of Localicenses.