April 17, 2019 Agenda
Board of Electrical Examiners and Supervisors of Charles County
April 17, 2019
PGM Conference Room # 1 - Charles County Government Building
Admin Business: Discussion of March 20, 2019 drafted meeting minutes.
1. Pertaining to our concerns with the State Legislative Committee: Updated information from Gilbert Thompson provided in reference to Hold on House bills 792 & 905.
2. Journeyman Application for exam: Joshua Hair
3. PGM/CPIS will be activating a new computer program. Licensing and permtis will be part of the updated program. Don and Sue will continue to work to keep the Board involved and updated.
4. Due to “Energov” program, the renewal process has been altered and we have mailed out a notice to each Active Journeyman. The notice asked for an email address to be sent to our firstname.lastname@example.org address. Once provided, Sue will provide the instructions to process, renew and update their license once the email is entered the CSS Portal. The notices should be mailed out in March 2019.
-Questions from Journeyman holders with no email.
-Questions from Journeyman holders with no printer.
We are working with staff to resolve any concerns and or problems. This is still a work in progress.
5. Letter to J. Zanelotti to Commissioners to be signed in reference to Board Members excused and unexcused absences.
6. Secretary provided applications, fees and laws from MD State and other MD Jurisdictions to appraise and compare to CCEB fees and Rules and Regulations.
7. Exams for March 20, 2019 testing session to be graded.
Please note Agenda is subject to change.
Next meeting will be May 15, 2019.