April 18, 2018 Agenda
PGM Conference Room #1
Charles County Government Building
Approval of March 2018 drafted meeting minutes.
Board Member update: Don Litten, Code Enforcement Officer, CPIS/PGM, will now be the Representative for Charles County Government replacing Reed Faasen! Thank you Reed for all your efforts! Welcome Don!
- Pertaining to our concerns with the State Legislative Committee: No current updates.
- Notice of CEU hours necessary for 2020 renewal will not be provided with renewal application as our revision to the Rules and Regulations are not completed and or approved. A notice will be mailed out to all Master’s with active and inactive licenses as soon as the revision is completed and approved.
- Rules and Regulations updates will not be reviewed this meeting. Sandra and Sue have not completed the drafted copy. The Rules and Regulations document will stand as written until all revisions are updated and approved.
- Exam procedures and documents to be discussed and reviewed.
Licensing Counts as of this month are as follows:
- Master: 1891 with 676 active.
- General: 1516 with 577 active.
- Restricted: 189 with 83 active.
- (186 expired with no listing of type)
- Journeyman: 1874 with 500 active.
- Homeowner: 149 with 3 active.
Please note Agenda is subject to change.
Next meeting will be May 16, 2018.