August 19, 2015 Agenda
Wednesday, August 19, 2015
- Approval of July 2015 Meeting Minutes.
- Discussion of edit/ changes to Rules and Regulations.
- To date 578 Journeyman renewals have been processed. (08/18/2015)
- IEC meeting to be held Wednesday ,September 23, 2015at 12 noon at the Laurel Training Center , 8751 Freestate Drive, Suite 250, Laurel, MD. Frank is requesting we are represented at this meeting. Please let Sue know who will be able to represent as to RSVP for CCEB.
- Willie to supply new exams from the NEC 2014 Code Book to be reviewed. These exams will be used at the September 2015 exam date.
- Journeyman exam applications to view:
- Timothy Mc Ney
- Ward Brincefield Jr.
- Shane Galloway
LICENSE COUNTS AS OF THIS MONTH:
- Masters license: 1745
- General- 1382: 532 Active, 5 Deceased, 737 Expired and 108 Inactive.
- Restricted Master- 175: 88 Active, 1 Deceased, 77 Expired and 9 Inactive.
- Expired without license type listed: 192
- Journeyman license: 1860
- 715 Active, 2 Deceased and 1143 Expired.
- Homeowner's Permit: 1 active license.
Please note Agenda is subject to changes.
Next meeting September 16, 2015