August 19, 2015 Minutes
- Willie Zapata
- John Zanelotti
- Frank Ward
- John San Luis
- Sue Cecil
- Bill Lawman (absent)
Meeting brought to Order by Chairman, Willie Zapata at 4:11 PM
- Approval of July 2015 Meeting Minutes
- Frank Ward made a motion to accept the minutes as written, seconded by John Zanelotti, and approved with all present in favor.
- Discussion of edit/changes to Rules and Regulations – Sue to provide list of edits/changes prior to the September meeting to the Board members with copy of edited changes already discussed. Final discussion of current changes to be done at September 2015 meeting.
- To date, 578 Journeyman renewals have been processed for 2015-2017 term.
- Willie Zapata provided exams from the NEC 2014 Code Book for the September 16, 2015 testing date. Copies were provided to attending Board members to review.
- IEC meeting to be held Wednesday ,September 23, 2015at 12 noon at the Laurel Training Center , 8751 Freestate Drive, Suite 250, Laurel, MD. Frank requested we are represented at this meeting. After discussion it was decided Frank will attend representing CCEB. John Zanelotti will also attend for his employer.
- Journeyman exam applications were approved:
- Timothy Mc Ney- John Zanelotti
- Ward Brincefield Jr.- John Zanelotti
- Shane Galloway- John San Luis
License Counts as of this month are as follows:
Masters license: 1745
- General- 1382: 532 Active, 5 Deceased, 737 Expired and 108 Inactive.
- Restricted Master- 175: 88 Active, 1 Deceased, 77 Expired and 9 Inactive.
- Expired without license type listed: 192
Journeyman license: 1860
- 715 Active, 2 Deceased and 1143 Expired.
Homeowner's Permit: 1 active license.
John Zanelotti made a motion to adjourn, seconded by Frank Ward, with all voting in favor, the meeting adjourned at 4:45 PM.
Next meeting: September 16, 2015