August 20, 2014 Agenda
License Counts as of this month are:
Masters license: 1677
General- 1316: 677 Active, 3 Deceased, 582 Expired and 54 Inactive.
Restricted Master-166: 100 Active, 0 Deceased, 63 Expired and 3 Inactive. Expired without license type listed: 196
Journeyman license: 1855
719 Active, 2 Deceased and 1134 Expired.
140 with no active licenses.
- Approval of July 2014 meeting minutes
- Homeowner's exam needs to be revised per our November 2013 meeting. It was determined that the exam would be changed to only pertain to residential work and be twenty (20) questions. Willie to provide. We have had to provide the existing exam for two (2) exams in July as new exam has not been provided.
- To date 599 renewal applications have been processed of the active 759 Master Electricians.
- Two (2) Homeowners Permit exams need to be graded were provided at the July board meeting: Brent Golembiewski and Harry Southerland
- Journeyman exam application reviewed for the September 17th exam: Vaughn Hubbard, Curtis Hubbard, Jacob Allen, Joseph Quick, Christopher Kauffman, Michael Conaway, Jarrone Anderson, Alpha Contech, James Gatton, Donnell Nettle
- Request from Commissioner for updated “Accomplishments, Goals and Tasks” will be provided by Frank for review.