August 22, 2019 Minutes
John Zanelotti, Chairman
John San Luis, Vice Chairman
Elizabeth Theobalds, Deputy County Attorney
Sue Cecil, Secretary
Deanne Coakley, CPIS
- Approval of July 2019 drafted meeting minutes. Willie Zapata motioned to approve meeting minutes as written. Seconded by John San Luis. All in favor. None opposed.
- Secretary provided applications, fees and by laws from MD State and another MD jurisdictions to appraise and compare to CCEB fees and Rules and Regulations. This was deferred to be discussed at the September 2019 meeting (exam date). Board would like County Attorney’s staff available as they proceed.
- Homeowner Permit application for Tyler Siedschlag approved by Willie Zapata.
- Thomas Mohler, EL 150980 and EL 152897, has provided a request this Board to review the process of the issuance, workmanship and inspection process that took place at his home by VIVINT installing solar panels. The Board will be inviting Mr. Mohler and the Planchek Inspector, Tom Zrokia, to attend the Board meeting on September 18, 2019.
- Journeyman exam application reviewed and approved by John San Luis:
- Erlin Germias Aguilar Lemus
- Review of Rules and Regulations will be attempted at the September meeting if time permits and continue into the October and November meeting if needed per the Chairman.
Motion was made by Thomas Wathen to adjourn the meeting. Seconded by John San Luis. All in favor. None opposed. Next meeting will be September 18, 2019 (this is an exam date).