February 19, 2014 Agenda
Wednesday, February 19, 2014
License Counts as of this month are as follows:
Masters license: 1649
- General- 1291: 647 Active, 3 Deceased, 589 Expired and 52 Inactive.
- Restricted Master- 162: 93 Active, 0 Deceased, 64 Expired and 5 Inactive.
- Expired without license type listed: 196
Journeyman license: 1855
- 719 Active, 2 Deceased and 1134 Expired.
Homeowner’s Permit: 140 with no active licenses.
Approval of Meeting Minutes: January 2014
- John San Luis - Mr. San Luis has been appointed by the Commissioners as the replacement for Jim Blanche, Representative General Public. Mr. Blanche’s service expired December 2013 as he has provided the maximum years of service allowed.
- Homeowner’s exam needs to be revised per our November 2013 meeting. It was determined that the exam would be change to only pertain to residential work and be twenty (20) questions. Willie to provide.
- Master Exam application:
- Juan Sanchez
- Roy Kline
- Journeyman who failed in September to view exams:
- Christopher Hott
- Nicholas Janschek
- Frank to discuss State legislation with regards to Board of Electricians – Licensing and Regulation of Electricians – Phase Out of Local Licenses.