February 26, 2019 Agenda
Planning and Growth Management Conference Room #1
- Discussion of January 16, 2018 drafted meeting minutes.
- Note: This meeting was rescheduled from February 20, 2019 as CCG was closed due to weather conditions.
- State Legislative Committee: no updates have been received at this time.
- Journeyman applicaions for exam March 20, 2019:
- Brady Kiser
- Thomas Spencer
- Robby Lasher
- Planning and Growth Management has implimented a new permitting system, EnerGov, which will include licensing. Don Litten and Sue Cecil will continue to keep the Board updated.
Chairman to provide new questions to revise the Homeowner’s Permit exam.
Due to the permitting/licensing sytem, EnerGov, the renewal process has been altered and we will be mailing out a notice to each Active Journeyman. The notice will be asking for an email address to be sent to our firstname.lastname@example.org email address. Once provided to the CSS Portal, Sue will respond and provide the instructions to process, renew and update their license. The notices should be mailed out in March 2019.
To date, we have 10 approved applicants to take the Journeyman exam in March 2019.
Sandra Fitzgerald, County Attorney, would like to review, Section 10 (e), Restoration of Expired license section of our Rules and Regulations. Revision of wording may be helpful.
Please note Agenda is subject to change. Next meeting will be March 20, 2019. This is an examination date.