January 15, 2014 Minutes
- Willie Zapata
- Frank Ward
- Jim Blanche
- John Zanelotti
- Sue Cecil
- Bill Lawman
- John San Luis
- Larry Dean
- Randal Cox
License Counts as of this month are as follows:
Masters license: 1641
- General- 1283: 637 Active, 3 Deceased, 590 Expired and 53 Inactive.
- Restricted Master- 162: 92 Active, 0 Deceased, 64 Expired and 6 Inactive.
- Expired without license type listed: 196.
Journeyman license: 1855
- 716 Active, 2 Deceased and 1137 Expired.
Homeowner’s permit: 140 with no active licenses.
- Samuel Payne – Journeyman #281- requested to have his expired Journeyman license renewed was denied. Mr. Payne is eligible to sit for the exam in March 2014 afterwards he will have to reapply. Sue to contact Mr. Payne.
- Homeowner’s exam needs to be revised per our November 2013 meeting. Willie Zapata will have it ready for the February 2013 meeting.
- Revised Master Renewal was provided. It was approved with minor change of dates of license cycle to be altered. Sue to make changes and send out to all active Master General, Master Restricted and Inactive Masters.
- November 2013 meeting minutes approved.
- Interviews were held for the Representative, General Public which is now held by Jim Blanche. Mr. Blanche has met the term limitation eight (8) years determined by our Commissioners.
• John San Luis- interviewed
• Larry Dean- interviewed
• Theodore Bailey Jr.- scheduled interview – NO SHOW
• Randal Cox- interviewed
• George Jenkins- no longer interested
Voting of recommendation was made for Sue to provide to the Clerk to the Commissioners. All in favor. None opposed.
Meeting adjourned at 5:30 PM.