January 16, 2013 Agenda
1. License Counts as of this month are as follows:
Masters license: 1593
General- 1238: 555 Active, 3 Deceased, 625 Expired and 55 Inactive.
Restricted Master- 155: 80 Active, 0 Deceased, 69 Expired and 16 Inactive.
Expired without license type listed: 200
Journeyman license: 1849
894 Active, 2 Deceased and 953 Expired.
Homeowner’s Permit: 140 with no active licenses.
2. Approval of November 2012 meeting minutes
3. Rules and Regulations to be updated.
4. The Board has determined HVAC contractors will need an HVAC Restricted Electricians license to do installation. Has there been any progress made on this license request? Per Don Litten this will be an issue dealt with as soon as the new Building Codes are approved and adopted by the Commissioners.
5. Explanation of Boards decision to Don Litten, CC Code Enforcement Officer, that the determination was made that though the NEC requires a mechanical means of bonding the grounding electrode conductor to the electrical service panel, this means does not have to require the placement or installation of a “Kenny Clamp”. While this is an acceptable means to meet the NEC, it will not be a required means of attachment.
6. Application for Journeyman exam:
- Troy Marshall
7. Interview questions and process established for any future changes in Board members.
8. Two applications were submitted to be considered for interviews. Resumes to be provided prior to interview process. Sue has requested resumes to be provided for January 2013 meeting from applicants.