January 17, 2018 Minutes
January 17, 2018
Charles County Government Building
John Zanelotti, Chairman
John San Luis, Vice Chairman
Sandra Fitzgerald, Assoc Co Attorney
Susan Cecil, Secretary
- Approval of October 2017 drafted meeting minutes. John San Luis motioned to approve meeting minutes as written. Seconded by Thomas Wathen. All in favor. None opposed.
- Board member update: Frank Ward’s replacement has not been named. Reed Faasen will attend until a decision is made.
- Welcome Sandra Fitzgerald, Associate County Attorney. She has been assigned to represent and counsel our Board.
- Pertaining to our concerns with the State Legislative Committee:
- We have received no updates this month.
- Master renewal for 2018-2020: renewal applications to be sent out in February 2018.
- The Board began a review of the Rules and Regulations. The Rules and Regulations document will stand as written until any and all revisions are updated and approved.
- The MUELEC meeting scheduled for 01/17/2018 was cancelled. New exam books for the NEC 2017 were to be provided. If we do not receive the new exam book from MUELEC prior to our exam date (March 21, 2018) John Zanelotti will provide us with a new exam from the existing book provided.
- Michael Wolz- Journeyman exam application approved by Willie Zapata for March exam.
Motion made by Thomas Wathen to adjourn the meeting at 5:30 PM. Seconded by Willie Zapata. All in favor. None opposed.
Next meeting will be February 21, 2018.