January 18, 2017 Agenda
PGM Conference Room #1
Charles County Government Building
- Approval of November 2016 drafted meeting minutes.
- Pertaining to our concerns with the State Legislative Committee:
- This was provided to us from MUELEC in December 2016: PLEASE NOTE: After receiving some additional comments of concern regarding the proposals to the Electric Law of Maryland after our last MUELEC meeting on November 16, 2016, it has been decided to table all proposed legislation for the upcoming legislative session and continue to work on concepts prior to getting a bill writer involved.
- John Zanelotti to provide drafted exams for March 2017.
- Planchek requested to attend this meeting. Information to follow. MDIA and Planchek to be sent agenda.
- Bernard Ashe and Francis Butler to attend to view failed exams from September 2016.
Licensing Counts as of this month are as follows:
Master: 1815 with 559 active.
General: 1447 with 480 active.
Restricted: 181 with 79 active.
(187 expired with no listing of type)
Journeyman: 1868 with 600 active.
Homeowner: 146 with None active
Please note Agenda is subject to change.
Next meeting will be February 15, 2017.