January 20, 2016 Agenda
Wednesday, January 20, 2016
- Approval of November 2015 Meeting Minutes.
- Updated Rules and Regulations have been posted on the Charles County Government website.
- Gerald Brown- will be attending our meeting to review a September exam.
- Journeyman exam application for review: Kevin Best
- Request from Charles County Commissioners for all appointed Board Members, Commissions and Committee members to attend “Active Shooter Training”. This training will be provided on January 27, 2016.
- MUELEC – Annual dues have been paid for 2016.
- John Zanelotti- New Chairman as of January 1, 2016. Board to vote on Vice Chairman.
- License Counts as of this month are as follows:
Masters license: 1765
- General- 1401: 422 Active, 4 Deceased, 723 Expired and 252 Inactive.
- Restricted Master- 176: 67 Active, 1 Deceased, 77 Expired and 31 Inactive.
Journeyman license: 1865
- 594 Active, 3 Deceased and 1268 Expired.
Homeowner's Permit: 4 active license.
Please note Agenda is subject to changes.
Next meeting February 17, 2016