July 15, 2015 Agenda
Wednesday, July 15, 2015
- Approval of June 17,2015 Meeting Minutes.
- Discussion of edit/ changes to Rules and Regulations.
- To date 545 Journeyman renewals have been processed. (07/03/2015)
- Complaint filed against Steven Sedwick, Master 1343 for providing electrical services without a permit and work provided not in a neat workman – like manner. Article 110.12. Mr. Sedwick attended the June 17, 2015 meeting to provide explanation of circumstance. As requested a follow up is provided from the complainant. See attached.
- Gilbert Cooke to attend to view failed Master exam.
- Reminder that we will need NEC 2014 exams for September 2015 exams.
- Shurbey Huber – Journeyman exam application to view.
LICENSE COUNTS as of this month are as follows:
- Masters license: 1726
- General- 1376: 519 Active, 4 Deceased, 742 Expired and 111 Inactive.
- Restricted Master- 172: 84 Active, 1 Deceased, 77 Expired and 10 Inactive.
- Expired without license type listed: 192
- Journeyman license: 1860
- 715 Active, 2 Deceased and 1143 Expired.
- Homeowner's Permit: 1 active license.
Please note Agenda is subject to changes.
Next meeting August 19, 2015