July 15, 2015 Minutes
- Willie Zapata
- John Zanelotti
- Frank Ward
- John San Luis
- Bill Lawman
- Sue Cecil
Meeting brought to Order by Chairman, Willie Zapata at 4:04 PM
- Approval of June 2015 Meeting Minutes John Zanelotti made a motion to accept the minutes as written, seconded by John San Luis, and approved with all present in favor.
- Discussion of edit/changes to Rules and Regulations – Deferred to the next meeting. Motioned to remove and destroy any and all Failed status exam applications after 7 years of no activity. Frank Ward motioned, John Zanelotti seconded. All in favor. Passed.
- To date, 559 Journeyman renewals have been processed. (07/03/2015)
- Gilbert Cooke was to attend to view failed Master exam. Mr. Cooke called to cancel.
- Reminder that we will need NEC 2014 exams for September 2015 exams. John San Luis accepted to provide the exams for review at August 2015 meeting.
- Steven Sedwick, Master 1343 It was the recommendation of the Board to close this complaint after explanation of the circumstances were provided from the Master and follow up with the complainant. No action will be taken against Steven Sedwick.
- Journeyman Exam application for Shurbey Huber was approved by John San Luis.
- Frank reminded the Board that the NEC 2014 code will be enforced and inspected effective August 3, 2015
LICENSE COUNT FOR JULY:
- Masters license: 1726
- General- 1376: 519 Active, 4 Deceased, 742 Expired and 111 Inactive.
- Restricted Master- 172: 84 Active, 1 Deceased, 77 Expired and 10 Inactive.
- Expired without license type listed: 192
- Journeyman license: 1860
- 715 Active, 2 Deceased and 1143 Expired.
- Homeowner's Permit: 1 active license.
Mr. Zapata made a motion to adjourn, seconded by Mr. Zanelotti, with all voting in favor, the meeting adjourned at 5:10 PM.
Next meeting: August 19, 2015