July 16, 2014
John San Luis
4:08 PM Meeting brought to order by Willie Zapata
License Counts as of this month are as follows:
Masters license: 1677
- General- 1316: 677 Active, 3 Deceased, 582 Expired and 54 Inactive.
- Restricted Master- 166: 100 Active, 0 Deceased, 63 Expired and 3 Inactive.
- Expired without license type listed: 196.
Journeyman license: 1855
- 719 Active, 2 Deceased and 1134 Expired.
- 140 with no active licenses.
- Approval of June 2014 meeting minutes. All in favor. None opposed.
- Homeowner’s exam is a work in progress. Willie Zapata to provide Sue when completed.
- William Inscoe- Master #1195 – case in considered closed. County Attorney and CCSO will contact us should there be any further information needed.
- Bruce Lynn- Journeyman #834- All questions and concerns have been resolved.
- To date 568 renewal applications have been processed of the active 759 Master Electricians.
- Homeowners Permit applications given to John San Luis for approval: Brent Golembiewski, Harry Southern
- Restricted Master exam application approved for Andrew Suit.
- Approved for Brent Golembiewski.
- Joey Klopfer requested to attend meeting to view Journeyman exam and did not show.
- Tsvetan Sharov – Journeyman exam application approved.
Meeting adjourned 4:30 PM