July 16, 2014 Agenda
License Counts as of this month are as follows:
Masters license: 1677
General- 1316: 677 Active, 3 Deceased, 582 Expired and 54 Inactive.
Restricted Master-166: 100 Active, 0 Deceased, 63 Expired and 3 Inactive. Expired without license type listed: 196
Journeyman license: 1855
719 Active, 2 Deceased and 1134 Expired.
140 with no active licenses.
- Approval of June 2014 meeting minutes
- Homeowner's exam needs to be revised per our November 2013 meeting. It was determined that the exam would be changed to only pertain to residential work and be twenty (20) questions. Willie to provide. We have had to provide the existing exam for two (2) exams in July as new exam has not been provided.
- William Inscoe - Master #1195- County Attorney’s office will provide us of any updates concerning the matter and forthcoming actions pertaining to the hearing on June 18, 2014.
- Bruce Lynn- Journeyman #834- no further information is required or requested from Mr. Lynn All concerns and questions have been answered and resolved.
- To date 568 renewal applications have been processed of the active 759 Master Electricians.
- Two (2) Homeowners Permit exams need to be graded: Brent Golembiewski, Harry Southerland
- One (1) Restricted Master exam application was approved during the month of July: Andrew Suit
- Joey Klopfer requested to attend the meeting to review his March Journeyman exam.