July 17, 2013 Agenda
1. License Counts as of this month are as follows:
Masters license: 1607
General- 1251: 597 Active, 3 Deceased, 600 Expired and 51 Inactive.
Restricted Master- 156: 84 Active, 0 Deceased, 66 Expired and 6 Inactive.
Expired without license type listed: 200
Journeyman license: 1853
899 Active, 2 Deceased and 952 Expired.
Homeowner’s Permit: 140 with no active licenses.
2. Approval of June 2013 meeting minutes
1. Rules and Regulations to be updated.
2. Tony Davis – Journeyman exam application to be reviewed.
3. To review failed Journeyman exam:
- William Arnold
- Philip Eckard
3. Discussion to clarify any questions or concerns of one representation of Master licenses.
4. The Board has determined HVAC contractors will need an HVAC Restricted Electricians license to do installation. Has there been any progress made on this license request? Per Don Litten this will be an issue dealt with as soon as the new Building Codes are approved and adopted by the Commissioners.
5. Letter of Recommendation was written and provided to the County Commissioners of the Board’s decision on terms of Board members. Outcome to be provided at meeting from County Attorney’s office.
6. Certified Letters sent to five (5) Journeyman renewal applicants with concerns they may be acting as contractors to attend meeting for clarification and/ or revocation of license. Hearings to start at 3 PM.
• 3:00 PM Thomas Newcomb/ will need to reschedule.
• 3:30 PM Russell Tolson
• 4:00 PM Charles Jones
• 4:30 PM Anthony Wash
• 5:00 PM Robert Ryce