July 18, 2012 Agenda
Wednesday, July 18, 2012
- Masters license counts: 1561 with 809 listed as Active. Journeyman license count: 1845 with 889 listed as Active. Homeowners 140 with 3 active licenses.
- Approval of June 2012 meeting minutes
- Rules and Regulations pertaining to the renewal of expired licenses (Master General, Master Restricted and Journeymen) were discussed in April. Board to update this and other areas of concern of the rules and regulations prior to submitting changes to Commissioners for approval. $360.00 maximum option to be considered.
- The Board has determined HVAC contractors will need an HVAC Restricted Electricians license to do installation. Has there been any progress made on this license request? Sue tried to locate any information from prior years that was questioned to exist and has been unable to locate any information.
- Journeyman exam applications to be considered:
- Timothy Kirkland
- Revenue total for FY 2011-2012 for the CC Electrical Board is $79,128.00.