June 18, 2014 Agenda
Wednesday, June 18, 2014
License Counts as of this month are:
Masters license: 1672
- General- 1312: 677 Active, 3 Deceased, 582 Expired and 50 Inactive.
- Restricted Master-165: 98 Active, 0 Deceased, 63 Expired and 4 Inactive. Expired without license type listed: 196
Journeyman license: 1855
- 719 Active, 2 Deceased and 1134 Expired.
- 140 with no active licenses.
- Approval of May 2014 meeting minutes
- Homeowner's exam needs to be revised per our November 2013 meeting. It was determined that the exam would be changed to only pertain to residential work and be twenty (20) questions. Willie to provide.
- William Inscoe - Master #1195- Hearing regarding alleged violations pertaining to Section 16 (0) - A licensed Master may not use his license of Master Electrician merely as a front to permit a person not licensed as Master Electrician in Charles County to engage in the business of Master Electrician in Charles County or to perform any of the kinds of work which of which a Master Electrician may perform.
- Bruce Lynn- Jouneyman #834- Hearing regarding alleged violations pertaining to Section 16 (Q) - A Journeyman shall not represent as a Master Electrician and shall not do contracting work and Section 12 (K) - A Journeyman cannot represent himself as a contractor.
- To date 189 renewal applications have been processed of the active 759 Master Electricians.
- Homeowners Permit application to be reviewed: Brent Golembierwski.
- Journeyman Exam application to be reviewed: Randy Weeks
- Master exam to be reviewed. Taken by Roy Kline on 06/11/2014.