June 18, 2014 Agenda
John San Luis
4:00 PM Meeting brought to order by Willie Zapata
License Counts as of this month are as follows:
Masters license: 1672
- General- 1312: 677 Active, 3 Deceased, 582 Expired and 50 Inactive.
- Restricted Master- 165: 98 Active, 0 Deceased, 63 Expired and 4 Inactive.
- Expired without license type listed: 196.
Journeyman license: 1855
- 719 Active, 2 Deceased and 1134 Expired.
- 140 with no active licenses.
- Approval of May 2014 meeting minutes. All in favor. None opposed.
- Homeowner’s exam is a work in progress. Willie Zapata to provide Sue when completed.
- William Inscoe – Master #1195- attended the meeting as requested by the Board regarding alleged violations pertaining to Section 16 (0) - A licensed Master may not use his license of Master Electrician merely as a front to permit a person not licensed as Master Electrician in Charles County to engage in the business of Master Electrician in Charles County or to perform any of the kinds of work of which a Master Electrician may perform.
- Bruce Lynn- Journeyman #834- attended meeting as requested by the Board regarding alleged violations pertaining to Section 16 (Q) - A Journeyman shall not represent as a Master Electrician and shall not do contracting work and Section 12 (K) - A Journeyman cannot represent himself as a contractor.
- To date 445 renewal applications have been processed of the active 759 Master Electricians.
- Homeowners Permit application approved for Brent Golembiewski.
- Journeyman Exam application approved for Randy Weeks.
Meeting adjourned 5:50 PM