June 20, 2012 Agenda
1. Masters license counts: 1551 with 803 listed as Active. Journeyman license count: 1845 with 890 listed as Active. Homeowners 140 with 3 active licenses.
2. Approval of May 2012 meeting minutes
3. Gregg and Willie were to attend MUELEC meeting on May 22, 2012.
4. Rules and Regulations pertaining to the renewal of expired licenses (Master General, Master Restricted and Journeymen) were discussed in April. Board to update this and other areas of concern of the rules and regulations prior to submitting changes to Commissioners for approval. $360.00 maximum option to be considered.
5. The Board has determined HVAC contractors will need an HVAC Restricted Electricians license to do installation. Has there been any progress made on this license request?
6. Journeyman exam applications to be considered: Henry Downs
7. James Carver- Master # 1515 and Richard China- Master #876 - payment of renewal returned as stop payment. Letters sent to recover fees. Licenses are considered expired until all fees are paid and recovered.
8. Corey Stewart- Expired Journeyman #342- requesting to be able to reinstate his license as he claims to have been incarcerated. Expired June 30, 2009
9. Johnny Pickett – Expired Journeyman #434- requesting to be able to reinstate his license as he was going through a divorce and just came across his license to realize it was expired. Expired June 30, 2011.
10. ADT has sent us corporation restructuring literature. For your information.