June 21, 2017 Minutes
PGM Conference Room #1
Charles County Government Building
John Zanelotti, Chairman
- Approval of April 2017 drafted meeting minutes. Tom Wathen motioned to approve meeting minutes as written. Seconded by John San Luis. All in favor. None opposed.
- May meeting was cancelled due to lack of quorum.
- Board member update: Frank Ward’s replacement has not been named. Reed Faasen will attend until a decision is made.
- Pertaining to our concerns with the State Legislative Committee:
- See John Zanelotti notes attached.
- John Zanelotti will make an additional set of NEC 2014 exams for September 2017 testing.
- Discussion of notice to be sent in with 2018 Master renewal to advise of 10 CEU’s to be mandatory for 2020 Master renewal.
- Two Journeyman exams were to be reviewed. Willie Zapata provided review.
- Darrick Stancil
- Jason White- no show
- John Zanelotti to be excused from July 2017 meeting.
- All Journeyman with applications that have been provided to renew with Journeyman signature on business checks will be invited to the August meeting. Secretary to provide letters to the Journeyman applicants requesting their attendance.
Motion made by John San Luis to adjourn the meeting at 5:20 PM. Seconded by Willie Zapata.
All in favor. None opposed.
Next meeting will be July 19, 2017 at 4 PM.