March 15, 2017 Agenda
Charles County Government Building
- Approval of February 2017 drafted meeting minutes.
- Planchek and MDIA have been invited to attend this meeting.
- Don Litten has been invited to attend this meeting.
- Pertaining to our concerns with the State Legislative Committee:
- This was provided to us from MUELEC in December 2016: PLEASE NOTE: After receiving some additional comments of concern regarding the proposals to the Electric Law of Maryland after our last MUELEC meeting on November 16, 2016, it has been decided to table all proposed legislation for the upcoming legislative session and continue to work on concepts prior to getting a bill writer involved.
- Provided to Board the “Introduction and Proposed Changes” from MUELEC.
- Concerns regarding proposed legislation to the General Assembly on February 10, 2017 by Delegate Hornberger. We were informed MUELEC was unaware of this action until after it had taken place. Copy provided to Board members.
- We have received updated information (03/03/2017) from MUELEC. Copies are provided.
- Journeyman (20) to take exam:
- Kwandowo Aboagye
- Bernard Ashe
- Miguel Barillas
- Jacob Bowling
- Francis Butler
- Alpha Conteh
- Tony Davis
- Jorge E Silva Delgado
- Marchella Gough
- La Von Green
- Widen Korner
- James N Reed Jr
- Hansel R Roa
- James K Ryan Jr
- Darrick A Stancil Jr
- Robert Tabor
- Cory Thornton
- Jason L White
- Thomas Gagnon
- David Selby Jr
- Master (1) to take exam:
- Jimmy Forbes
- MD Department of House and Community Development requesting action on information provided in reference to: Potential Danger in Solar Tie–in to Utility Panel.
- Charles County Board of Education inquiring if companies are required by the County Code to have a licensed electrical personnel and County business construction (Master license) license to perform contracted work.
- Homeowners Electrical Permit application to be reviewed.
- David Mudd- expired Master #1502- requesting renewal without examination.
Licensing Counts as of this month are as follows:
Master: 1827 with 583 active.
General: 1458 with 502 active.
Restricted: 183 with 81 active.
(186 expired with no listing of type)
Journeyman: 1869 with 601 active.
Homeowner: 146 with None active
Please note Agenda is subject to change.
Next meeting will be April 19, 2017.