March 16, 2016 Agenda
Wednesday, March 16, 2016
- Approval of February 2016 meeting minutes.
- Master renewal applications (782) for 2016- 2018 were mailed out the first week of March.
- Willie to provide Homeowners exam for the NEC 2014.
- Any new information pertaining to our concerns with the State Electrical Legislative Committee
- Exams to be provided at this meeting:
- Gerald Cook
- Kwadwo Aboaye
- Kevin Best
- Gerald Brown
- Alpha Conteh
- Tony Davis
- Widen Korner
- Robert Sale Jr
- Wilber Villeda-Tejeda
- Christopher Wood
License Counts as of this month are as follows:
Masters license: 1776 (188 no listing of type)
- General- 1411: active/ inactive 689 and expired 722
- Restricted Master- 177: active/inactive 100 and expired 77
Journeyman license: 1866
- 595 Active and 1271 Expired.
Homeowner's Permit: 146
- 4 active licenses expiring: 07/07/2016, 10/14/2016, 10/15/2016 and 12/02/2016.
Next meeting April 20, 2016
*Please note Agenda is subject to changes.