March 18, 2015 Agenda
License Counts as of this month are as follows:
Masters license: 1713
General- 1351: 552 Active, 4 Deceased, 756 Expired and 39 Inactive.
Restricted Master-170: 90 Active, 1 Deceased, 79 Expired and 0 Inactive.
Expired without license type listed: 192
Journeyman license: 1859
724 Active, 2 Deceased and 1133 Expired.
Homeowner's Permit: 1 active license.
New Business: Approval of February 2015 meeting minutes.
- John Corlette – Journeyman#76 (suspended license) has requested to speak with the Board to have his license taken off suspended status. Mr. Corlette is also interested in taking the Master exam.
- Gilbert Cooke- Master applicant has requested to take exam in an isolated area. Chairman was notified.
- At the request of the County Representative (Frank Ward) the next 2 meetings will be held on an alternative date:
- April 2015 meeting will now be held on Thursday April 16, 2015
- May 2015 meeting will now be held on Thursday May 21, 2015
- In June 2015 the meetings will return to previous schedule of third Wednesday (June 17, 2015).