March 18, 2015 Minutes
- Willie Zapata
- John Zanelotti
- John San Luis
- Sue Cecil
- Bill Lawman
- Frank Ward (excused)
Meeting brought to order by Willie Zapata at 4:40 PM.
Approval of February 2015 meeting minutes. All in favor. None opposed.
- John Corlette – Journeyman #76 (suspended license) – requested to attend to have his license taken off the suspended status.
The Board heard Mr. Corlette’s request and comments directed to the Board were as follows:
- Joel Mc Collum, Master #1347- represents his company. This license is in good standing.
- He desires to return Journeyman license to active status.
- Would like to take the Master exam after Journeyman license is reinstated.
After discussion and a vote it was the recommendation of the Board to reinstate the license with the capability of being renewed. It was also the recommendation of the Board to advise Mr. Corlette to be aware of all rules and regulations pertaining to his license. Sue to send a renewal application to Mr. Corlette’s new address. Bill Lawman motioned for the license to be reinstated. Seconded by John Zanelotti. All in favor. None opposed.
- Noted that meeting dates will change for our next (2) meeting. Thursday, April 16, 2015 and Thursday, May 21, 2015 will be our meeting dates for these months. Starting June 2015 meetings will resume as previously scheduled.
- Exams were provided to 4 Master and 11 Journeyman.
- Sue is to send a copy of Rules and Regulations to each Board member to begin review for revisions.
- Meeting adjourned 5:20 PM