March 19, 2014 Agenda
Wednesday, March 19, 2014
License Counts as of this month are as follows:
- Masters license: 1652
- General- 1294: 653 Active, 3 Deceased, 588 Expired and 50 Inactive.
- Restricted Master- 162: 93 Active, 0 Deceased, 64 Expired and 5 Inactive.
- Expired without license type listed: 196
- Journeyman license: 1855
- 719 Active, 2 Deceased and 1134 Expired.
- 140 with no active licenses.
- Approval of February 2014 meeting minutes
- Homeowner’s exam needs to be revised per our November 2013 meeting. It was determined that the exam would be changed to only pertain to residential work and be twenty (20) questions. Willie to provide.
- Exams to be administered today:
- Sixteen (16) Journeyman
- Four (4) Master
- Kenneth Muschette – Master 1613- His request is in to reference to Master renewal application 2014-2016. Where is the requirement written by MD State that license number appear on all company vehicles?
- Authorization for direct deposit applications given to each Board member should you desire to use them.
- Request from Don Litten to discuss emails provided referencing Split Bus Panels.
- Frank to discuss State legislation with regards to Board of Electricians – Licensing and Regulation of Electricians – Phase Out of Local Licenses. A copy of Task for Final Report provided.