March 20, 2013 Agenda
1. License Counts as of this month are as follows:
Masters license: 1598
- General- 1243: 573 Active, 3 Deceased, 613 Expired and 54 Inactive.
- Restricted Master- 155: 82 Active, 0 Deceased, 67 Expired and 16 Inactive.
- Expired without license type listed: 200
Journeyman license: 1849
- 894 Active, 2 Deceased and 953 Expired.
Homeowner’s Permit: 140 with no active licenses.
2. Approval of Meeting Minutes: February 2013
3. Rules and Regulations to be updated.
4. 32 applied and approved Journeyman exams to be administered.
5. The Board has determined HVAC contractors will need an HVAC Restricted Electricians license to do installation. Has there been any progress made on this license request? Per Don Litten this will be an issue dealt with as soon as the new Building Codes are approved and adopted by the Commissioners.
6. Letter of Recommendation to be written to provide County Commissioners of the Board’s decision on terms of Board members.
7. Administer Code of Civility and Code of Ethics. Board members to sign and Sue to send to County Commissioner’s Clerk.
8. Request for Code Modification from Talbot Watkins.