May 21, 2015 Minutes
Thursday, May 21, 2015
- Willie Zapata
- John Zanelotti
- Frank Ward
- John San Luis
- Approval of April 23, 2015Meeting Minutes.
- NEC 2014 Code Book and Handbook have been received.
- Discussion of edit/ changes to Rules and Regulations. Members to complete review at next session. Edits recommended by Frank Ward on pages 5 and 6. All in favor. None opposed
- To date 245 Journeyman renewals have been processed. (05/19/2015)
- Complaint filed against Steven Sedwick, Master 1343 for providing electrical services without a permit and work provided not in a neat workman – like manner. Article 110.12. The Board’s decision is to request hearing with Mr. Sedwick on how to discipline this matter. Sue to send letter to attend next meeting.
- Tony Davis- attended to examine his March 2015 failed Journeyman exam.
- Alvin Westray: Journeyman application to take the Journeyman examination was approved.
- Reminder that we will need NEC 2014 exams for September 2015 exams. Willie Zapata and John San Luis will meet with Sue to provide exams for September.
- Homeowner exam Mihn Tan Huynh was graded and passing grade was obtained. Sue to contact Homeowner.
- License Counts as of this month are as follows:
- Masters license: 1726
- General- 1365: 496 Active, 4 Deceased, 748 Expired and 117 Inactive.
- Restricted Master- 172: 83 Active, 1 Deceased, 78 Expired and 10 Inactive.
- Expired without license type listed: 192
- Journeyman license: 1860
- 715 Active, 2 Deceased and 1143 Expired.
- Homeowner's Permit: 1 active license.
Next meeting June 17, 2015.