Call to Order: Meeting began at 9:30am
Attendees: Vice President Kenny Gordon, Linda Stansbury, Ben Watkins, Roy Naraine and Secretary Rachelle Andrews-Mobley, Lisa Furlow, Kumiah Harrison, and Mildred Stokes
January Minutes were approved
Oath of Office: None
Commissioner Report: None
Area Agency on Aging Report: Lisa Furlow
- Senior Services needs a representative from ACA. Senior Services is a non-profit group that supports all Senior centers thru fundraising, trips and activities to raise funds for activities in all the centers. Meeting days are on Tuesdays at 9am. Lisa will send out a schedule. Contact Lisa if interested in representing ACA.
- Waldorf Senior and Recreational Center: New walls and lights are up. Room dividers are being installed.
- Primetimers need a Director with acting background. Small stipend available. See county job vacancies listing for more information.
- Elections: Ben Watkins chair
- Kenny Gordon, Chairman of ACA
- Linda Stansbury, Vice President
- Senior Center visits
- February-Clark Center
- March – Indian Head, 100 Corn Wallace Square
- April – Nanjemoy
- May – Waldorf Senior Center
- Lisa will email the ACA mission statement to all members.
- Kenny will email member Carlos on his membership status.
Meeting Adjourned at 10:20