Minutes June 19, 2019
Board of Electrical Examiners and Supervisors of Charles County
June 19, 2019, 4pm
PGM Conference Room 1 - Charles County Government Building
John Zanelotti, Chairman
John San Luis, Vice Chairman
Sue Cecil, Secretary
Adminstrative Business: Approval of May 2019 drafted meeting minutes. Thomas Wathen motioned to approve meeting minutes as written. Seconded by Willie Zapata. All in favor. None opposed.
1. Secretary provided applications, fees and by laws from Md State and another MD jurisdictions to appraise and compare to CCEB fees and Rules and Regulations. This was deferred to be discussed at the July 2019 meeting. Board would like County Attorney’s staff available as they proceed.
2. Lavon Green, requested to attend this meeting to review failed March 2019 Journeyman exam did not show.
3. Journeyman 2019 renewals are in process. We are working with staff to resolve any concerns and or problems.
Our IT Department is working with Sue to provide continued help to our Journeyman updating contacts and renewing licenses.
4. John Zanelotti attended the MUELEC meeting representing this Board.
- Discussion of questions being provided to MD State (PSI).
- Solar disconnect:seal/lock; metal /plastic
- Licensing: Original Status; MD Stae Law
- Robin Baily is now State Electrical Board contact
Motion was made by Thomas Wathen to adjourn the meeting. Seconded by John San Luis. All in favor. None opposed.
Next meeting will be July 17, 2019.