November 18, 2015 Agenda
Wednesday, November 18, 2015
- Approval of October 2015 Meeting Minutes.
- Discussion of edit/ changes to Rules and Regulations. Sue to provide final edits for review.
- MUELEC meeting is scheduled for November 18, 2015.
- Exams that were provided at the September 16, 2015 meeting were given to John San Luis for grading. Updates to follow.
- Homeowner exam application for review: Nicholas Cahill
- Journeyman with expired licenses for review for reinstatement. All have let their licenses expire and are requesting reinstatement without examination.
- Damon Jenkins
- Dieudonne Tchabong
- Jelani Dickerson
7. License Counts as of this month are as follows:
Masters license: 1749
- General- 1386: 546 Active, 5 Deceased, 7310 Expired and 104 Inactive.
- Restricted Master- 175: 88 Active, 1 Deceased, 77 Expired and 9 Inactive.
Journeyman license: 1860
- 715 Active, 2 Deceased and 1143 Expired.
Homeowner's Permit: 1 active license.
Please note Agenda is subject to changes.
Next meeting January 20, 2016