November 19, 2014 Agenda
License Counts as of this month are as follows:
Masters license: 1702
General- 1339: 529 Active, 4 Deceased, 766 Expired and 40 Inactive.
Restricted Master-167: 87 Active, 0 Deceased, 80 Expired and 0 Inactive. Expired without license type listed: 196
Journeyman license: 1855
719 Active, 2 Deceased and 1134 Expired.
Homeowner's Permit: 1 active license.
New Business: Approval of October 2014 meeting minutes
- Review of Failed Journeyman exams:
- Joseph Quick- to review failed September 2014 Journeyman exam.
- Michael Conaway- to review failed September 2014 Journeyman exam.
- Planchek and MDIA are invited to this meeting to discuss any concerns with code issues pertaining to changes of inspections process relating to NEC 2014.
- Ken Moore and John Finch to attend representing MDIA
- Dave Rose, Bruce Barger and Brad Pelczar to attend representing Planchek.
- Low Voltage Master Exams- need to be graded.
- Andrew Suit
- Michael Murphy
- Steven Gates- Master #1138- concerns with Clinton Corbin- Master #687 finishing permit for job he and Building Contractor has disputes on job site. Copy of permits to be provided.
- Journeyman 2015 renewal application to be reviewed for mailout in February.