November 20, 2013 Minutes
Wednesday, November 20, 2013
- Willie Zapata
- Frank Ward
- Jim Blanche
- John Zanelotti
- Sue Cecil
- Public attendee: Jay Estevez
- License Counts as of this month are as follows:
Masters license: 1634
- General- 1275: 628 Active, 3 Deceased, 592 Expired and 52 Inactive.
- Restricted Master- 161: 89 Active, 0 Deceased, 66 Expired and 6 Inactive.
- Expired without license type listed: 200.
Journeyman license: 1855
- 716 Active, 2 Deceased and 1137 Expired.
Homeowner’s permit: 140 with no active licenses.
- Thomas Newcomb, Journeyman #549; provided documentation for explanation of company check provided for renewal June 2013. Motion made by Frank Ward and second by John Zanelotti to accept renewal application.
- Concerns of Homeowner’s exam containing questions that do not pertain to residential work were discussed. Board made the decision to provide a new exam with question that pertains only to residential work and to be twenty (20) questions.
- Homeowner permit exam application to be graded for:
- Saleem Naviwala
- Willie Zapata took the exam to grade and contact secretary with results.
- Revised Master Renewal was provided. It was approved with minor changes. Sue to provide members with corrected copy for approval.
- Willie Zapata represented Charles County at the MUELEC meeting today and provided updates. Meeting minutes of the meeting will be provided to Board members once received by the Board Secretary.
- David Pantoja reviewed failed Journeyman exam.
Meeting adjourned at 5 PM.