October 17, 2018 Minutes
PGM Conference Room 1, PGM CPIS
Charles County Government Building
John Zanelotti, Chairman
John San Luis, Vice Chairman
Sue Cecil, Secretary
- Approval of September 2018 drafted meeting minutes. Thomas Wathen motioned to approve meeting minutes as written. Seconded by Willie Zapata. All in favor. None opposed.
- Pertaining to our concerns with the State Legislative Committee: Nothing new to provide.
- Discussion of revising the Homeowner’s Permit exam and Journeyman exam. John Zanelotti to provide updates at November 2018 meeting.
- Date of the November meeting to be changed from November 21 to November 20, 2018 due to the Thanksgiving holiday. All in favor. None opposed.
- PGM/ CPIS will be activating a new computer program October 2018. Licensing and permits will be part of the updated program. Don and Sue will continue to work to keep the Board involved and updated.
- Motion was made by John San Luis to adjourn the meeting. Seconded by Thomas Wathen. All in favor. None opposed.
Next meeting will be November 20, 2018.