October 21, 2015 Minutes
- Bill Lawman
- John San Luis
- Willie Zapata
- John Zanelotti- absent
- Frank Ward
- Sue Cecil, Secretary –absent
- Tom Wathen-SMECO
- Amy Coombs- substitute Secretary
Meeting brought to Order by Willie Zapata at 4:10PM
- Discussion of edit/changes to Rules and Regulations – Sue provided list of edits/changes. To be reviewed at December meeting for discussion and make changes and edits.
- Tom Wathen, SMECO, attended our meeting as a guest of Bill Lawman. He may be Mr. Lawman’s replacement when he retires. Application to be submitted in a few months as needed. John San Luis made motion and seconded by Frank Ward to recommend Mr. Wathen to replace Mr. Lawman on the Board.
- Results of September 2015 exams: Journeyman: 5 passing, 5 failures and 3 no shows; Master: 1 passing
- Pertaining to the MUELEC meeting on November 18, 2015: will need two (2) members to attend. Please advise.
License Counts as of this month are as follows:
Masters license: 1749
- General- 1386: 546 Active, 5 Deceased, 7310 Expired and 104 Inactive.
- Restricted Master- 175: 88 Active, 1 Deceased, 77 Expired and 9 Inactive.
Journeyman license: 1860
- 715 Active, 2 Deceased and 1143 Expired.
Homeowner's Permit: 2 active license.
Meeting ended at 4:30 PM
Next meeting: November 18, 2015